Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready for Spring


Spring Break that is...I don't so much mind this beautiful snow. I am just not the biggest fan of being cold during recess duty, running to my car, or being cold ever really!

I think I am mostly ready for a nice week of relaxation over spring break. I have been debating whether or not I think that I will get that time of R & R. The Thursday before spring break I have to get my lovely ACL repaired. After thinking back to my last knee surgery, my guess is... this isn't going to be pretty. My loving caring husband decided to take a few days off of work to take care of me after the surgery...poor guy doesn't really know what he is in for. I am going to try to be the best little patient ever. Key word there is TRY...I don't do pain well so that could be a problem. I guess we'll see!!

On the bright side...I will have plenty of time to read! I think I will go to Barnes and Noble to pick out a few new books, that should keep me entertained for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment