All three of us woke up early got dressed and were ready to see H2! After our sonogram at 12 weeks, where the doctor told us they were 96% sure it was a girl, we were fairly confident that we wouldn't look silly all walking in wearing our pink to support H2. The sonographer touched the wand to my stomach for probably two seconds before I said "that's a boy!". There he was clear as day H2 was 100% boy! We sat and stared our little one for a bit... I think I was a bit in shock that the tutus and bows I thought we were about to go shopping for were no more. I think with Hudson and this baby being so close in age is so great that it is another boy...they will be the best of friends! I am so excited to watch them play and grow together. I can always have another if I want to buy bows and dresses right? :)
We can't wait to meet this sweet boy!!
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment