Saturday, January 26, 2013

One Month

 There is no way that it has already been a month...but sure enough it is January 26.  Time is already going by too fast.  Hayes is eating 2-3 ounces every 3-4 hours and sleeping a lot. Hudson is so sweet with him.  If Hayes is crying Hudson has to let me know and wants to be right there while I change the diaper or feed him! There are even times when I am holding Hayes and Hudson will get frustrated... He will say my lap. At first I thought he was jealous and wanted to sit in his mommy's lap too...boy was I wrong he wanted the baby in his lap.  Such a big boy!






Hayes is definitely bigger than Hudson was but they look so much like!  I hope that all of Hudson's monthly onesies fit Hayes throughout this year :)

I am staying home with both boys right now.  I will admit the first few days of my new gig as a stay at home mom I would call Ron in tears ready for him to come home and relieve me.  After a few days went by I was able to figure out our schedule this included time out of the house...once this happened life was grand!  






No comments:

Post a Comment