Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Fun

Friday...Ron made green enchiladas (I never make them quite as good as he does) which is always a good start to the night. At around eight o'clock the phone rang letting me know that one of my best friends, Meredith was getting close. She finally got here and we were able to just talk and catch up for hours. I love that even though she lives four hours away and we skip days sometimes weeks before we talk, that we can just get together and it is like we didn't miss a minute. I sure do miss Meredith living in Texas...

























I was supposed to go support Reed Elementary in the Allen Fun Run early Saturday morning...but with Meredith being here I got a late start and missed it. I hope that Reed had a great representation dressed full out in 70's gear. Because Christy is the best, she made sure that even though I wasn't there I was included...she made me a tie dyed shirt of my own! I will definantly be sportin' that look soon! PEACE LOVE AND REED!

Saturday night was game night at the Hogsett house. I love game night; it is usually at my Aunt Pam and Uncle Gary's house. Now that we have a house of our own we try to host game nights in good ole' Melissa Texas. I always hoped that we would be able to get Ron's family and mine together to do fun things...and ta dum...that is just what happened. With the Mavericks game in the background to keep my dad happy, we grilled hamburgers and then stayed up late playing Mexican Train...this game takes forever, but it's one of my favorites when you are in good company. Game Night was a success. Even Tracy and her baby belly came to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment