I spy Winston...do you? For those of you that have not met our Winston he is something else! I fell in love with the little guy a little over three years ago after Ron surprised me for my birthday. I had wanted a tiny, black and tan, yorkie for a while so when I found out that is what Ron gave me for my birthday I was exstatic! Now our little guy is a silver and tan skinny thing and he is the funniest little guy ever. He has a small obsession with his toys. Most of the time they are small and squeaky...the noise of the toy really isn't half as bad as when you have thrown the silly toy for him for over an hour he sits and cries and cries and cries at your feet until you throw it again. Because of this, we hide his toy on the mantle, but there is no fooling Winston. Our smart boy knows exactly where his toy is and like a mountain goat, he climbs to get it. Gotta love his smarts.
Friday, July 10, 2009
My Little Mountain Goat
I spy Winston...do you? For those of you that have not met our Winston he is something else! I fell in love with the little guy a little over three years ago after Ron surprised me for my birthday. I had wanted a tiny, black and tan, yorkie for a while so when I found out that is what Ron gave me for my birthday I was exstatic! Now our little guy is a silver and tan skinny thing and he is the funniest little guy ever. He has a small obsession with his toys. Most of the time they are small and squeaky...the noise of the toy really isn't half as bad as when you have thrown the silly toy for him for over an hour he sits and cries and cries and cries at your feet until you throw it again. Because of this, we hide his toy on the mantle, but there is no fooling Winston. Our smart boy knows exactly where his toy is and like a mountain goat, he climbs to get it. Gotta love his smarts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment