I moved into my new classroom...I will be the Hogsett's Hollywood Stars again this year. I love my new school and my new team.
I got to spend a lot of time with my dear friend Christy. The hardest part of leaving Reed was leaving this face....I'm so glad that our schools are only two minutes apart and that
so far this summer we have seen each other just about every day!
We went to Houston with Kendall and Alex for little Harrison's baptism...
*Note: we only have two pictures because while taking the second picture of the weekend, Alex decided he hated our camera and smashed into the ground...or he just dropped it. Whichever story you prefer.
We painted our dining room....and it is STILL not finished. Anybody know the number of a good painter who would come in and finish the mess we made???
I babysat Oliver for a day....hmmm I think that when you become a mom there mu
st be some sort of handbook. Because as an aunt, I had no clue. I couldn't get the stupid stroller open, couldn't get the car seat out of the car, and couldn't get the pack and play set up. BUT I did have a smiley baby for most of the day!
We went to the lake with Aunt Pam and Uncle Gary....I had to convince Ron that the lake would be fun. Before: "Just come you will like it honey!" me. "I hate the lake, it is gross. Fish are everywhere." Ron After: "Mindy, I don't want a pool anymore...we are getting a boat!" haha we had fun. While we were there we ran into a few friends that I teach with...SMALL WORLD!
Had a new year of company tryouts. Now I have to get a cute dance ready for this year. Drill Instructor might be hard to follow...we'll see!



No comments:
Post a Comment