Thursday, June 10, 2010

STRIKE




At first I wasn't so sure about going bowling on the Friday night after I had spent the whole day with 2o third graders at the arboretum. Once we got there we had so much fun! The lights were off and the lanes were glowing! We went with a few friends from Ron's work and I was by far the worst bowler in our group. This surprised me because the last time we bowled I beat Ron! There seemed to be a pattern going on..Ron would get a strike, I would get a gutter ball, repeat this pattern over and over! Even thought my ball seemed to stay in the gutter and rarely made contact with the pins, I would say that bowling night with friends was a success!

The night wouldn't have been complete without Alex and Ron doing the robot...good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment