Monday, June 21, 2010

Take me out to ball game...Take me out to the fair


So summer is in full bloom. Technically summer started today even though our summer break started a few weeks ago. In honor of the first day of summer I thought I would post a pic of a few of the fun things that we have been up to.

We went to Rough Riders game this past week with some of Ron's family. Ron and I both really enjoy watching baseball at the field, but this might have been the longest most boring game of baseball that we have we have ever seen. We entertained our self by eating...hotdogs, hamburgers, popcorn, peanuts...you name it we were eating it :) I am sure that we will be paying for that next week! Anytime you get to eat to junk food at a game, you end up having a good time!!

Then this weekend we went to a small town fair in Hunt County. It was really cute, kind of like the movies. We just walked around remembering how fun it is to be a kid. Luckily for our bodies we refrained from entertaining ourself with food this time. That was way harder than it may sound...do you remember how good fair food smells!!


So far summer is off to a great start! Did I mention that Ron's team was named the new indoor soccer champs!!





No comments:

Post a Comment