Thursday, December 22, 2011

Eight Months!


Holy Moly Hudson is already 8 months old! I can't believe that my baby boy is closer to one year old than a newborn! He loves his mom and dad so much right now...and I love that! It does make everyday tasks a little bit difficult because he wants to be in our arms all of the time. And when he isn't in our arms he is GONE....he is crawling and has gotten fast! We turn around and there he is, pulling up on the couch or dresser or whatever is near. He loves to stand and will probably be walking shortly...scary! These pictures were SO difficult to get. We tried the crib shots like normal but he said forget this....so I tried to let him just play and I would capture that. He wanted nothing to do with it...he wanted to be cozy in my arms. After about thirty minutes of cuddling he was ready to play...and all over the place!

Here is the try at taking the monthly crib pic.

Still not really wanting to take pictures...




Playing Peek-a-Boo with mom :)

Montana was so beautiful! We got there thinking it would be freezing...well it was freezing but it didn't feel like it. It wasn't near as cold as we expected. Tracy of course was gorgeous and the wedding was just perfect. I can't wait to see all of her pictures. We had a blast! Hudson liked being outside in the cold but wasn't too sure about the snow. We were a bit nervous about the plane rides (yes two planes per trip) but he did great. We just had to keep him busy with food...he is just like his mom and dad!!

Here is the beautiful bride!!




Only a few more days until Christmas....MERRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment