
It's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas! I love driving home from work and seeing all of the lights in the neighborhood. It just feels so homey having a Christmas Tree up. We put up the smaller of our two trees and I will admit after we put all of the red and gold leafage on there...I opted to leave the ornaments in the box...shame on me right? Well it still looks nice just different than other years!
And it sure did get cold fast! I am loving the cold weather for now...in a week or so I will probably be pretty sick of the cold. Eh...it is either scorching hot or freezing cold...I guess that is Texas for you!
Well, we have been pretty busy lately. Our little man is now seven months old and mobile! He is crawling and pulling up and getting into just about everything. So we spend a good chunk of our day chasing him around. It seems to have happened so fast. Just yesterday he was happily playing with his toys. Now he would rather be standing...and he isn't afraid to use anything to help him get up. He still isn't the biggest fan of sleeping...duirng the day or at night. He loves cat naps but that's about it. Like his mom and dad, he is a lover of food. So far, you name it, he loves it! We took him to the doctor last week and he weighs a whopping seventeen pounds. He is a small dude only in the 25 %.

I guess I need to rewind a bit...Halloween (has it really been that long since my last post!) was so much fun! Hudson dressed up as a lobster and he was the cutest lobster ever if I do say so myself. We went trick-or-treating with Oliver and Jaden. Hudson only made it to two houses before he fell asleep but he sure did enjoy playing with the candy when he got home!


We had a sweet Thanksgiving dinner at my house with the whole family! My parents, Tracy, Mike and Oliver, My Aunt, Uncle and Cousin, and then Ron's whole family came to celebrate. It was a fun time with family! And the best part is this year, I could enjoy all the food without worrying about the smell or taste! After dinner we were one of the many crazy families that participated in the Black Friday shopping. I think that we went, sure to get great deals, but more just to see what all of the hype was about. I didn't have a big list ready or know exactly wear the biggest sales were. We did have a few small things that we knew that we wanted if they had them. So Ron, Mom, and I braved the crowds....it is crazy the things that you see that night. Overall it was a fun tiring night and we saved a few bucks on Christmas shopping!
Over the break Hudson got to see the big guy himself. He wasn't exactly sure what to think of him. It funny to see that he was not really scared or happy...just indifferent maybe. We say that anytime that money is involved, he "mean mugs" for the camera and he didn't dissappoint this time :)

Now we are gearing up and getting ready not only for Christmas but also for my sister's big day. They are getting married in Big Sky, Montana. It will be beautiful and so fun and absolutly freezing!! I'm still not exactly sure how this will all work but supposidly we will all be watching the ceremony in the snow....I can't forget my leg warmers and am hopeful for hidden space heaters!! I am sure she will get some pretty amazing pictures...I will post them when we get back.







No comments:
Post a Comment