Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

This Halloween has been my favorite so far...it is so much fun to see Hudson figure things out and love life!  This fall season we went to the pumpkin patch, painted pumpkins, and went trick or treating.  I love how excited he was as he went door to door collecting "treats".  He couldn't quite say trick or treat but he said please and thank you at every house we went to...such a sweet oompa loompa.  He would run from house to house occasionally stopping to make sure Oliver was still with us.  



 He LOVED painting...we had a big melt down when I wouldn't let him paint the lawn furniture too :)



 They had so much fun trick or treating.  Hudson would do just about anything for a sweet treat !


He thought all of the pumpkins were soccer balls.  It was pretty cute watching him go up and kick them


 Hudson was a huge fan of the petting zoo...he chased the little animals around.  He was so proud when he caught a few to pet.





I loved October!

No comments:

Post a Comment