Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

This year was such a fun Christmas!  Hudson was precious sitting on Santa's lap.   Well by precious I mean he cried and hated it but then Santa gave him a treat so he smiled!  He loved helping decorate the tree. He put all of the bells in one little section it was cute :) I loved watching him open his gifts!  Everything was exciting...he would smile and gasp at a really cool toy and then open a pair of shoes with same reaction.  He was pretty precious.  We opened gifts at our house Christmas morning and then headed to the Hogsett's for breakfast.  H opened presents with Jaden and they were able to play for a bit.  Then we packed up and headed to my parents for dinner.  H was able to open his presents and play there...His favorite gifts from the day were a basketball goal, a tricycle from Gigi and Papa and a guitar from Nana and Papo.  That evening the snow came.  So fun to have a white Christmas.  I wish I could show pictures of us out playing in the snow but seeing as how I was having a baby the next day waddling my big ol' booty out in the snow to chase around a 1 1/2 year old wasn't happening!


GetAttachment.aspx.jpg




This was one of his favorite gifts this year!




He LOVED his new back pack. He wanted one to be like daddy!



Such sweet memories on our last Christmas as a family of three!

No comments:

Post a Comment