Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

We had a GREAT Easter weekend!  I loved, loved, loved having Good Friday off with my family!  On Friday we got a lot around the house finished...yard work, cleaning, and a lot of playing with H.  Saturday we went on an egg hunt in our neighborhood.  Hudson was precious.  He hunted for eggs with the three and under crowd.  I am pretty sure he was the youngest little guy out there.  We got him to a spot where there eggs around and he wouldn't get run over.  He picked up an egg and threw it in his basket and then got it out of the basket and threw it on the ground.  He ended up with about six eggs...it was so much fun seeing him do big boy things.  We enjoyed hot dogs and outside time with the neigbors and family.  That evening we took my mom out to Chuy's for a late birthday dinner.  Hudson ate more beans and rice than the adults!  He loved it.  Easter Sunday we went to church and then then the whole family came over for a BBQ lunch.  It was so much fun watching H with the whole family.  Jaden kept borrowing his Mickey Mouse ride on toy and Hudson was NOT happy about it.  I can tell we are going to have to work on sharing in the near future.  It was hilarious to see him lift his arms to express it was his and he wanted it....like he was trying to be bigger than Jaden.  I tried to get a picture but it's as if he knows that is what I am doing and stops!  I loved our family time!

Photo: Bunny ears always make shopping more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment