Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Growing up Too Fast!

How on earth have eleven plus months already gone by?  Hudson has brought so much joy to our lives...I can't even explain how much we love this little boy!  At eleven months he is walking really well...running and chasing us through the house.  He will eat just about anything put in front of him.  His all time favorite right now is Velveeta Mac N Cheese.  He will eat the whole bowl like an oinker :) He loves nutrigrain bars, bananas, peas, applesauce, and anything that we are eating.  I love to watch Ron change his diaper...Hudson plays this game that the second the diaper is off he is off giggling ready for daddy to chase him.  I love how he looks back and just smiles waiting for Ron to "attack".  He loves to play with his firetruck, blocks and throw balls.  He has started dancing recently....when ever he hears music or we sing he sways back and forth.  H has devloped quite a little personality.  He knows what he wants and when he wants it....he has even showed us that he will throw a little fit when he doesn't get his way. It is hard sometimes not to give in when that pouty lip pops out or those little tears start to fall.  He says mama, dada, up, banana, and duck...he will sign for more sometimes.  Now this is a language that probably a normal person wouldn't understand but we understand him just fine ;)  It is weird to think that in just 16 days we will be celebrating his first birthday!  I can't believe how fast the time has flown by...I should probably get started on planning his party :)




One of my best friends had her baby this past week....on my Mom's birthday!  Sweet Paige is just precious!  Hudson wasn't too sure what he thought about me holding her :)  I am sure that they will grow up being best friends!! I love all of her hair!!


No comments:

Post a Comment