Hudson is such a big boy! At ten months he is walking, crawling, waving "hi", clapping, saying dada, and eating everything in sight! He loves music and is starting to like cartoons. He loves to play with his walkers(really all toys become a walker because he pushes them all over the house), cars, drum, and peek a boo. Graham crackers are still his favorite...he also loves bananas, pineapple, and pasta. He will eat just about anything. He still loves his bottle especially at bedtime. H has one tooth but I think another is on the way because he is a bit clingy now which I'm not complaining about because that means more cuddle time!! He is almost always happy...which is great because I love that cute dimple when he smiles! We are so in love with this boy! I wish I could slow down time...
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Ten Months
Hudson is such a big boy! At ten months he is walking, crawling, waving "hi", clapping, saying dada, and eating everything in sight! He loves music and is starting to like cartoons. He loves to play with his walkers(really all toys become a walker because he pushes them all over the house), cars, drum, and peek a boo. Graham crackers are still his favorite...he also loves bananas, pineapple, and pasta. He will eat just about anything. He still loves his bottle especially at bedtime. H has one tooth but I think another is on the way because he is a bit clingy now which I'm not complaining about because that means more cuddle time!! He is almost always happy...which is great because I love that cute dimple when he smiles! We are so in love with this boy! I wish I could slow down time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh man, the first year is the best :) Everyday they are doing or learning something new!
ReplyDelete