Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nine Months...Oh My!!








Hudson went in for his nine month check up this week...


He is a little guy ;) He weighs 18 pounds and is about 27 inches tall. H is crawling all over the place. Most of the time he prefers to bear crawl...I guess he doesn't like his knees to touch the ground. He has gotten so fast crawling this way, it is kind of funny! He stands and pulls up on just about everything. He loves to walk along the table and couch, and every toy has somehow become a walker because he pushes them all around the house. He even took a few steps to get Mommy or Daddy all by himself. We don't have a walker yet but I bet he will be walking in no time...scary! Hudson loves food...however, he does not love baby food! He really wants to eat what we eat. His favorites are still fruit and graham crackers. It has been tough feeding him people food though because he is still toothless! The doctor says that his two bottom teeth should be in by this weekend and he has a top one that is close too :) He is really good at gumming his food but I think teeth might make the process easier! Our sweet boy claps when he is excited and gets so proud of himself for doing it! Hudson ADORES his dad!! He wants to be with Daddy all of the time...and Daddy gets all of the open mouth kisses. I love that Hudson loves Ron...even though I wish he would save some of those kisses for me! He is such a big boy playing with his big boy toys! TIME SLOW DOWN!





Here is a sneak peek at our nine month photo shoot.




2 comments:

  1. I hope I get to meet sweet Hudson one day - you all look so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too...I want to get to meet little Pax too...We need to get our boys together they would have so much fun!! I love seeing your updates and all of his pictures :)

      Delete