Hudson has mastered standing and walking along the couch. We knew it wouldn't be long before her started to venture out on his own. I didn't think it would really be this soon...but it is! H is now a walker. It isn't always his favorite and he would much rather do it on his own terms as you will see in the little video...I just wanted to capture his sweet steps and he was NOT HAPPY about it :) My favorite is watching him play so contently and then decided to find another toy and walk to it. He is still really shaky and often times stops walking after a few steps because he is a much faster crawler.
Not only does he teeter from one place to another but he does it with one pearly white tooth! That's right we finally have a tooth! As this tooth made it's arrival he wasn't really as fussy or drooly as I expected but poor baby did run a little fever. H likes to stick his tounge out when he is concentrating on something or when he is playing....really he sticks his tounge out a lot these days...well like I said before his walking skills are still a bit shaky so when he was walking last week he took a little fall and bit his tounge...and to his surprise it hurt! His little tooth is still just that, little and it isn't quite picture worthy yet. When it can actually be seen I will post a smiley picture :) I can't believe how big our baby boy is getting!!



No comments:
Post a Comment