Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!

Our favorite man turned the big 28! Hudson and I are so lucky to have such an amazing husband/daddy in our lives. He does everything he can to make sure that we are both always smiling and we love him so much for that. We wanted him to feel extra special on his big day so Hudson and I sent him some yummy treats. We know that one of his favorite things is cookies and milk so we found this really cute place that sends just that! Ron got warm chocolate chip cookies and milk as a birthday treat at work :)



Birthdays are our favorite around here because with it comes great food!! We had a delicious steak dinner at my parents house and then had a huge buffet of all things grilled with his parents on Super Bowl Sunday....Birthday weekends are the best but they usually mean I need to wear my sweat pants for a few days while my waist recovers :)

We love you Ron and hope your day was a special as you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment