Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Thank you Thank you Thank you...to the best mom ever for always being there for me. I am one lucky lady to have a mom that has bent over backwards to make sure that Tracy and I always had what we needed and gave us more than we could ever want! Mom, you are amazing and I am so thankful for you!
Here she is being GiGi!

And a Happy Mother's Day to my mother in-law too! I thank you for raising a man that takes such great care of his family. I know that because of you, he is the caring sweet provider and example that he is...and I am thankful for you for being such a great mom! You have done so much for us...we appreciate you!
Here she is being Grandma!

What a special Mother's Day it was! I have only been a mom for three short weeks but I can already tell you I LOVE IT!

Ron made sure that my day was perfect! It started off with Ron waking up for the middle of the night feedings with Hudson...and then he brought me breakfast in bed...cheese and tomato omelets! He then brought me to the study to show me my mother's day card....I giggled the whole way through it!


Next he had the slide show of newborn pictures that we had just taken playing for me to see for the first time! It worked out that they were ready for mother's day. They are precious! I will save those to share for another day :)

All of this happened and I had yet to see our sweet little one because he was busy helping daddy :) Well then Ron brought him in for me to hold and little Hudson had his hand tightly gripped around a beautiful right hand ring! What a special morning :)


The afternoon was filled with church and a cookout with both my mom and Ron's. It really was a perfect day! We had such a great day with our moms!

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies...I hope your day was as great as mine!

My first picture as a mom!



1 comment:

  1. cute site. you need to update more regularly.

    ReplyDelete