Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ONE MONTH!



Our sweet boy is one month old! I can't believe that we have already been loving on him for that long. People tell you that they grow up fast but I guess you don't really understand that until you have one of your own. While exhausted sure, this past month has been by far the best month ever! Hudson has been so fun, what a trooper he is ready to go where ever I might load him up and take him :) After we got everything figured out he has been a great eater...sure there are days where he would rather snack all day than eat normal "meals". And he is giving us pretty good chunks of sleep time...at least three hours at a time and most nights it's more than that. We just love having him around and want to eat his cuteness up!


He isn't so sure about his crocodile :)








1 comment:

  1. Happy one month Hudson!! He is just a handsome little man!! The pic of your right hand ring didn't show up...I want to see it!! How exciting! What sweet boys you have in your life. Love you! I will be in Dallas June 17-19 for a wedding...maybe we can meet up?? xo

    ReplyDelete