Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!




I always knew that Ron would be a great dad, but I never really knew just how great! He is just adores his son and Hudson LOVES his daddy! His face lights up and he starts wiggling all around when he sees Ron.

H and I wanted to make Ron's first father's day a special one so we got up really early and went to get him the best donuts ever, Max's. Living in Melissa, we don't get these often anymore. We were going to surprise him with breakfast in bed but when we got home Ron was already up....he usually sleeps until 10 or 11 unless I drag him out of bed...ugh. Oh well, he enjoyed his donuts and then Hudson gave him a cute little New Dad shirt.



We are so lucky to have Ron as the leader of our little family...and we wanted him to know just how special he is to us. So, for his first father's day we got him a new watch...it can remind him that we love him every minute :) cheesy I know...but really it's true!
We love you Ron...and we are so blessed that you are the best daddy and husband ever!

And...

Happy Father's Day to my dad and Ron's...we love you both!


No comments:

Post a Comment