
We missed having T of KMT there.
Speaking of weddings...my little sister is going to the chapel! Congratulations to Tracy and Mike on your engagement!! I can't wait until we get to celebrate you guys!!

Summer classes at dance started back up and it is nice to be teaching again...this past week we had an intensive for the girls. We finished the week with a pool party at Cindy's house. Nicole bought an underwater camera...so fun! I need to get one of those!
Here is PaPa with his boys...I couldn't resist taking a picture because they all matched. Look how cute Oliver's little smile is!
On Friday we went in for Hudson's two month appointment. With that came his first round of shots. He was so calm and sweet for the whole visit, that is until it was time for the shot anyway...and then my sweet boy let out a cry that I had never heard before. It was so sad! Our little guy weighs 10 pounds and is 22 1/2 inches long...he has grown so much!














He's precious Mindy...and you look great! I'm going to be in Dallas for a week, July 9-14..I won't have a car, but maybe if you aren't teaching we can hang out and have a play date at my mom's...I know it's a long drive...but I need to see YOU and meet the little man!! I will call you soon...love love love!!
ReplyDelete