
So...I have gotten a little behind when it comes to posting! I can't believe how fast each day passes! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was posting that Hudson was one month....but here we are and another month has already gone by. I never knew how much you could and would appreciate each and every day when you have a little one. The smallest things seem to bring so much joy! I find myself so excited to see that sweet little chest go up and down while he peacefully sleeps...or how every morning after he eats he is full of big smiles (he is quite the morning person!). Doing laundry I find that those tiny socks don't seem to fit his growing feet anymore or the newborn onsies that used to hang off of him are now fitting a bit snug; he is growing up so fast! I can't believe our little boy is TWO MONTHS OLD!
H is just giggling about getting his pictures taken!
Full of smiles!!
He was DONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment